10. Prince Charles’s gold signet ring
The signet ring, a traditional signifier of old wealth and breeding, worn on the pinky and engraved with the family crest - which explains precisely why Prince Charles wears one. Even though it has royal approval, it still doesn't cut it among the fashion mavens.
Fashion, What's that Mr Money bags say's. Come on Mr out of touch, money bags, move over and let your boy and his down to earth wife take over from your take, take mother and father.
more on life & style
latest style videos
What did you think of the Duchess of Cambridge's red outfit on day 1 of the royal tour?
Thanks for being one of the first people to vote. Results will be available soon. Check for results
- Just lovely - like a modern-day Jackie O
- She looked nice enough - if not a little like an air stewardess!
- Yawn - all her outfits look the same
- Not great - here's hoping she steps up her style game