Top Life & Style searches on Bing
- Kim Kardashian releases wedding fragrance
- Alexander McQueen's younger label McQ is set to open in London
- Fred Perry decides to release its Amy Winehouse collection
- Pearl Lowe debuts vintage-inspired stationery range
- Stacey Solomon is unveiled as the new face of Boux Avenue lingerie
- Women’s feet are getting bigger
Samia Smith shunned a big frock for the soap awards, instead opting for a delicate lace number - and doesn't she look fantastic? Keeping the accessories simple was the right thing to do for this elegant outfit. Verdict: HOT
What did you think of the Duchess of Cambridge's red outfit on day 1 of the royal tour?
Thanks for being one of the first people to vote. Results will be available soon. Check for results
- Just lovely - like a modern-day Jackie O
- She looked nice enough - if not a little like an air stewardess!
- Yawn - all her outfits look the same
- Not great - here's hoping she steps up her style game