Take a look back at the most fabulous dresses of all time and be inspired by these groundbreaking fashion moments...
How to get hair like Kate's
Mark Large The Daily Mail PA Wire Press Association Images
Kate has been seen out and about with enviably sleek and shiny hair despite the Asian humidity. How is she doing it?
One of the most popular (though more expensive) ways of taming your tresses is to have a Brazilian Blowdry.
The Brazilian Blowout is one of the most innovative and effective professional smoothing treatments available. Designed to actually improve the condition of the hair by creating a protective protein layer around the hair shaft, this treatment is designed to eliminate frizz and smooth the cuticle.
The end result is smooth, healthy, frizz-freehair with radiant shine with no damage because no harsh chemicals have been used. The treatment takes around 90 minutes and results can last up to 12 weeks.
Find out more at brazilianblowoutltd.co.uk.
However, you don't need to spend a fortune on Brazilian blowdrys or expensive treatments to tame your trestles, a heat protective spray works wonders for keeping your hair nicely moisturised and will prevent unsightly frizzing.
Celebrity hair stylist Andrew Barton says: "After having a bouncy blow dry, use a protection spray, such as My Straight Answer Hot Iron Protection Spray, which will help stop any frizz caused by damp climates. (It also has a gorgeous holiday fragrance so your hair will smell lovely too.)"
Get Kate's look:
Kate's signature bouncy blowdry is currently one of the most asked for hairstyles at the Andrew's Covent Garden Salon.
Andrew says: "Kate's has recently had a bit more than her usual trim and had a few extra inches cut off her envied mane.
"Getting the look is easy with the right tolls and products and here's a mini step by step lesson on how to get the look."
1. Start with clean, conditioned hair (if you lust after Kate's gloss try our Gloss Boss collection of shampoo, conditioner and treatment mask which nourishes the hair and adds great shine).
2. Turn your head upside down and blast your hair with a hairdryer to get some root lift, dry until it's roughly 50 per cent dry.
3. Now add a volumising (I recommend our I Love Volume Big Hair Lifting Juice for this). Spray the liquid gel through the hair. The product will give body and volume as well as long lasting hold and protection.
4. With the head in an upright position make a circular section on top of the head and secure the section with a clip. This will separate the hair into two key areas, the underneath which will blow-dried first and the top which will be blow-dried last.
5. Take a horizontal section, approximately two to three inches wide and start to blow-dry the hair using a round brush. The conical shape of the brush will help achieve more root lift and volume.
6. Once the section of hair is completely dry, curl it around the fingers and pin close to the head while it cools, this is the salon secret to a longer lasting Kate style blow-dry.
7. Repeat the same on all of the sections underneath and then do the same on the top keeping each section pinned to the head.
8. Finally, once all the hair as cooled gently take out the pins and brush the hair and spritz with a hair spray.
Alternatively, the hair can be dried smooth and heated rollers put into the hair to create a similar effect.
James Whatling PA Wire Press Association Images
Kate's signature half up half down look has been copied time and time again since her wedding day.
The style is easily created but starts off with a good blow-dry as described in the steps above.
Use the hands to draw a sweeping section from the front hair line, parting the hair at aline just above the ears and lift the hair up to the crown.
Secure with hair grips at the crown of the head and allow the curls to tumble down underneath.
Andrew Barton's products are available exclusively at asda.com