in association with Uncle Ben's
Chicken balti with sweet potato and aubergine
Jar Uncle Ben's Balti sauce
Uncle Ben's Pilau Express Rice
2 tbsp vegetable oil
500g chicken breast fillets, cubed
1 large sweet potato, peeled and sliced
1 aubergine, quartered and sliced
1. Heat the oil in a large frying pan or wok, add the chicken and stir-fry for 6-8 mins or until pale golden
2. Add the sweet potato and aubergine and stir-fry for a further 4 mins
3. Add the Uncle Ben's Balti sauce and half a jar of water, then bring to the boil
4. Simmer for 10-15 mins or until the sweet potato is tender
5. Serve with the Uncle Ben's Pilau Express Rice
Serve with Naan bread.
how much did uncle ben pay you for this rubbish sold as a hot story. it does what it say on the tin- 'just read the blooming label on the jar'.
what a waste of my time.
As you say - this is an advert. What a con.
What next .... "Make a tasty fried chicken dinner" .... Just nip to a local fried chicken place and buy some chicken bits and ..... er ..... eat them.
What a(nother) non-story !!!!!!!