Hot & Spicy Beef Burgers
Add the enticing flavours of garlic, aromatic basil, sweet dried bell peppers and the fiery kick of crushed chillies to your beef burgers when you create them using our Flavourful Recipe Mix.
Prep Time: 5 mins
Cook Time: 15 mins
450g (1lb) minced beef
2 tbs tomato purée
1 packet Schwartz Flavourful Spicy Meatballs Recipe Mix
2 tsp olive oil
1. Place the minced beef in a large bowl. Squeeze in the tomato purée and sprinkle in the packet contents.
2. Using your hands, mix thoroughly and then mould into 4 large burgers.
3. Brush each burger with a little oil and cook under a pre-heated grill for 10-15 minutes, or until cooked through, turning half-way through.
Also great on the BBQ. Delicious served in sesame buns with lettuce and tomato.
What resolution are you making this year?
Thanks for being one of the first people to vote. Results will be available soon. Check for results
- To stop spending money so frivolously
- To learn how to cook more meals
- To spend more time with my family
- To get a new career
- To socialise with my friends more
- To get fit and healthy