Rosemary Roasted Chicken & Potatoes
A delicious family dinner with Rosemary and lemon.
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 1 hour 5 mins
675g (1½ lb) baby potatoes, sliced
1 packet Rosemary Roasted Chicken & Potatoes
1 tbs oil
1 tbs honey
1 tbs lemon juice
½ tsp salt
8 chicken thighs, skinless, scored
1 red onion, sliced
1. Pre-heat the oven to 220˚C, 425˚F, Gas Mark 7. Scatter the potatoes into a large ovenproof tray, drizzle with the oil and sprinkle over the Rosemary (½ tsp) and Garlic Granules (1 tsp), toss the potatoes to coat evenly and cook for 20 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, combine the Lemon Pepper (1 tsp), Oregano (1 tsp), Paprika (1 tsp) and Thyme (1 tsp) in a bowl, add the honey, lemon juice and salt and mix well. Add the chicken and coat. Remove the potatoes from the oven, push to the side of the tray and place the chicken thighs in the centre of the tray. Scatter the onions on top of the potatoes.
3. Reduce the oven temperature to 200˚C, 400˚F, Gas Mark 6 and cook for a further 40-45 minutes until the chicken is cooked through and the juices run clear. Delicious served with green vegetables.
What resolution are you making this year?
Thanks for being one of the first people to vote. Results will be available soon. Check for results
- To stop spending money so frivolously
- To learn how to cook more meals
- To spend more time with my family
- To get a new career
- To socialise with my friends more
- To get fit and healthy