Pork, Apple & Cider Casserole
A sauce mix with mustard seeds for a delicious pork, apple and cider casserole.
Prep time: 5 mins
Cook time: 1 hr 10 mins
1 tbs oil
450g (1lb) pork, cubed
1 onion, chopped
125g (5oz) mushrooms, sliced
1 packet Schwartz Pork, Apple & Cider Casserole
300ml (½ pint) cider
1. Pre-heat the oven to 180˚C, 350˚F, Gas Mark 4.
2. Heat the oil and fry the pork for 4-5 minutes in a deep frying pan until browned. Add the onion and fry for 2-3 minutes, then add the mushrooms and fry for a further 2-3 minutes.
3. Blend the packet contents with the cider, add to the pan and bring to the boil. Transfer to a casserole dish, cover and cook in the oven for 30 minutes.
4. Add the apple, cover and cook for a further 30 minutes.
5. Serve with creamy mashed potato.
What resolution are you making this year?
Thanks for being one of the first people to vote. Results will be available soon. Check for results
- To stop spending money so frivolously
- To learn how to cook more meals
- To spend more time with my family
- To get a new career
- To socialise with my friends more
- To get fit and healthy