Style icon meets design genius for new Nibbles collection
Fancy getting your hands on this season’s must-have accessory? Read on to find out how.
Bringing together two of Britain's most-loved style icons, the Nibbles Collection is the hottest, most innovative collaboration of this year's Autumn/Winter season. Who are the paragons of style responsible? None other than the Caramel Bunny and British design legend Giles Deacon.
The collection - inspired by Cadbury Dairy Milk Caramel Nibbles - includes a figurehead dress designed for, and worn by, the Bunny in celebration of her new chocolates (after all, which self-respecting fashion icon could go without a tailor-made creation for their big launch night, right?)
Bag a Giles Deacon original
However, most excitingly, this ground-breaking collaboration also includes a very exclusive, limited edition scarf that will be made available to the public! How do you get your hands on one? Well, you'll have to be quick as it is super-limited edition (limited to just 1400 scarves!). And in the true spirit of innovation, The Nibbles Collection is proud to announce the world's first online Pop Up Boutique, an exclusive event to give away an exclusive accessory (terms and conditions apply*)
Can't wait to see the scarf? Ravenous fashion followers can check out the limited goods in The Nibbles Boutique on London's fashionable Carnaby Street. But put your shopping bags away - it's window shopping only in the store we're afraid! The Nibbles Boutique truly comes to life online - right here and across the web.
Pop in to a Pop Up Boutique
You can access one of these uber-exclusive Pop Up Boutiques right here on MSN UK on Oct 29th. Due to the exclusivity of this event and limited number of scarves the exact time will be confirmed closer to the date. Sign up to the Caramel Bunny on Facebook to ensure you're first in the queue.
When the shop doors finally fling open, shoppers will be able to join the queue for the scarf - it's first come first served, with a limit of 1400 scarves, remember. Once you reach the front of the queue you'll chat to an assistant and hey presto, you're done! Even the postage is free!
So, if you want to get your hands on this must-have stylish, uber-limited accessory, you'll need to hurry. But if you are too late, don't worry! Late-comers will be given a clue to where to find the next Pop Up Boutique online.
*Terms and Conditions
1. 1400 scarves are available to be given away.
2. One scarf per person on first come first served basis.
3. Offer open to persons based in the UK only aged 16 and over, excluding employees or agents of the promoter.
4. Promoter is Cadbury UK.
5. Postage is free to the consumer
6. Promotion starts 29th Oct 2009 and will run until 30th Oct 2009 or until all scarves have been given away, whichever is sooner. The Promoter accepts no liability for any late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, corrupted or misdirected entries whether due to error, omission, alteration, communications failure or otherwise. The Promoter excludes liability in relation to the promotion and prizes to the fullest extent permissible under English law.